“A 'budget airline' insensitive to customers.”
Review of AirAsia - AirAsia India

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Flight was in time. Interiors were neat and tidy. We had not ordered food so no comments. But they don't give even drinking water free of cost. This is really insensitive in an international flight. We were a group of senior tourists from India on a Vietnam- Cambodia trip. While returning too they didn't give drinking water, leave alone soft drinks.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Service is almost non-existent. Staff is doing you a favor by taking you from one place to another without canceling the flight!
Food is always a mistake. No use of pre-ordering. Pre-order anything, you will get it only if it's available. If they don't want to serve food, they shouldn't keep the option.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I was traveling to Bengaluru from Pune and opted for AirAsia. I had a very comfortable flight and the breakfast options were excellent. We enjoyed the variety and the service of the crew members.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I travelled in air asia flight from kuala lumpur to jaipur on 8th august time 18:50 .I bought a duty free merchandise anna sui fragrance bottle 50ml in the flight. When i reached home and opened the box it was all leaked and bottle was empty and gold plating on bottle was also coming out. Its been 45 days since the complaint no single response.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I was traveling from blr to bbi on 10 the sep,at check in counter a boy attendant told me that i had to pay 220inr to get a window seat which is 1a along with hyderabadi biryani meal.iopted for this option and paid 220rs..After my boarding,in flight the airhostess served me dakshin delicicaes..I informed the hostess that i opted for hyderabadi meal.On checking she said its written dakshin delicacies..hence if I order something else i had to pay extra.hence i paid 250rs extra and had poori bhaji..its a request to teach ur staff.. because minor mistake from their side can be a major problem in flight.I5-1562..
PNR-NL9EWY.. thank you..