“AIR ASIA Always comes thru for me !”
Review of AirAsia - Thai AirAsia

Reviewed February 18, 2018

AIR ASIA has definitely become my first choice for ECONOMY flight thruout SEAsia !
I have had MANY flights with AirAsia, always Economy... sometimes as a 'normal' passenger, and four flights as an Medical Passenger, using a wheel chair. The wheel chair service is a separate charge, usually 25USD or equivalent. This service makes going thru security, immigration, and customs much quicker and also easier. The drawback ismre debarking the airplane, as there is the WAIT for the whl chr to arrive... the staff has always been pleasant, helpful, courteous -- whether as a Medical Passenger or normal.
I do take my own snacks for the flight !
I do bring a sarong in case it is cool from AC during the flight.
I do continue to choose AIR ASIA, if they fly where I am going.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,184)

Reviewed February 18, 2018

This was our second trip of the day on Air Asia. Trip was on time, seats were comfortable. We had paid for a meal and it turned out to be exactly the same meal (rice, steamed vegetables and curry chicken; plus a glass of water) as on our previous flight that morning from Ubud to Jakarta. Air Asia could have been more imaginative.
We did notice that much of the material in the seat pockets in front of us needed to be cleaned out on all four Air Asia flights we took in Java. On one flight there was an unopened meal in a foil container.
Bathrooms were always clean.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

If there is anyway you can avoid flying to Vietnam during TET do it. The festivities start on the 15th of February and go on to the 22nd. Hanoi airport was a mad house. Luckily we had a hotel transfer arranged - Good luck haggling for a cab during the madness. The rest was as good as it gets for the price.

Fly again? Not in February!

Fly again

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

If you have booked a multi-colored ticket through Bangkok to a final destination out side of Thailand, you must check in at the International counter - yes the cabbie and I made the mistake of going to domestic first. Otherwise a pleasant flight. As always the ground crew rocked.

Fly again? You pay for what you get.

Reviewed February 18, 2018

It's totally okay with low cost airline, service is fine and time is acceptable. only one thing that i don't like about Thai Air Asia is because a seats is pretty tight and small if i spend more than 3 hours on this plane my legs and knees really pain.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)