“IT’S EITHER THIS - OR DRIVE”
Review of Bearskin Airlines

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

It’s certainly not Emirates, not even Air Canada, but it’s the only sensible way to get to Red Lake, even although it stops at Sioux Lookout en route. But at least it was on time. An interesting experience!

Date of travel: July 2017
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed April 10, 2017

This past summer, I had to get to Thunder Bay from North Bat in a hurry for a funeral. A friend suggested Bearskin because they had a bereavement policy and this would probably be advantageous as my time was critical. Long story short....the price for the bereavement flight was MORE expensive than normal flight...I complained to everyone right up to the General Manager who said nothing more than "too bad...but that's our policy"...Funny thing happened though...after this experience...they told me that the wording was very confusing and they had re-written the policy...If it was confusing and contained errors initially....why not listen to my complaint...because if it was a good policy.....no need to re-write it??

Date of travel: July 2016