“Great service for a low cost company”
Review of HOP!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I liked the friendly staff and the fact that the pilots were punctual.
On the other hand, I had the mischance to sit on the exit row, so I couldn't keep my backpack (in which I had my laptop, my headphones, etc.) under the seat in front of me.
Also, the folding table was so small, that I couldn't drink my tea and read a magazine at the same time.
Overall, great value for money!

Tip: If you have a connection flight and you're in a hurry, be careful as it takes long getting off the plane (especially if you are seated on the last rows) because only the front door it's used.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,217)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my fiance took a flight from Wroclaw to CDG this weekend. I purchased extra insurance on the tickets because there was a chance we may have to leave a day early. We end up having to change the day of our flight. We go to the ticketing desk, and I ask to change our tickets to the day before we are supposed to leave. It's the same exact flight, just a day earlier. Without even looking at my ticket, they say it is impossible to exchange and that I will have to buy another set of tickets. Since I bought the arrival and departure tickets together, and used my arrival ticket already, they wouldn't do anything for us. Long story short, I had to pay €256 extra even though I paid 100PLN for insurance to avoid this situation... I figured that Air France wouldn't be the airline to do something like this.I would expect this type of treatment from a discount airline. 0/10, will never fly Air France again. Just a bit of help would have been nice...

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

1st the plane was postpone 20 min. Then there was only one bus instead of 2 to get to the plane. Then they had to load the hand luggage in the cargo. After landing all the same in reverse. Took almost 2h for a 39 minutes flight. And the comfort of the Bombardier is pretty poor compared to 737 or A320

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Pleasant ground and flight staff, plane on time (arrived early), baggage ready as soon as we entered the terminal. Have never had an easier or more pleasant domestic or international flight.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Plane left and arrived on time. The small jet we travelled in was clean and the seats reasonable comfortable. Passengers were looked after by two cabin crew, who were efficient and friendly. I was impressed with the fact that we were given a free small snack and a coffee on this very short flight (British Airways- you might learn from this!). The price of the flight was also very reasonable. I'd have no hesitation in flying HOP! again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)