“4th Sept 2018”
Review of Flybe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great airline, caught up on time delay during the flight back. Female pilot was fantastic, and we had a smooth landing at Manchester.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,670)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time ever flying with Flybe and oh what a pleasant surprise. From arrival at airport through check in no problem whatsoever. Boarded on time arrived at destination a full 35 minutes early. On return exactly the same same service and another early arrival. A pity some other airlines cannot manage this the of service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Starting home long trip via fkybe ( Iom to Manchester)-and with the prospect of an arduous 30 hour in the air plus 14 hours in 6 different airports for my trip home to Australia I had expected perhaps a little understanding and dare I say some sensible customer service. It would have been gratefully appreciated and shown some logical compassion
Instead I was told that i would have to pick up my bags at least at one stopover which was Manchester and physically put my bags through customs personally instead of it being automatically ticketed through as happened on the trip from Australia to the Iom. Since this was not the case on the trip over I was quite surprisedso asked why ???
I was met with disdainful and a rather blunt/dismissive response “we can’t fit that many airports on our ticket”( really !!!! ...because it’s inconvenient for your ticketing you can’t help a customer, that’s a rather short sighted view of customer service!!)
I could understand if you had a monopoly as you may have once maintained on this leg of the trip which I note no longer exists I certainly will be looking at the alternatives instead of using your ‘ service wot service !!!’ again
And thanks but no thanks for making an already arduous trip home even less enjoyable

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All OK with the flight and check in but I will not be accepting the offers of car hire and parking again.
The Avis car hits in Toulouse was painfully slow and the substitute car was a cheap low power variety that would not have been any good for touring so good job we only made a short journey.

The long term parking at Manchester airport was badly organised and no shuttle buses turned up on either arrival or departure so we had to walk to the terminal.

I recommend using direct purchase it will not take much more effort and it would be a better service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cheaper than the train! New jets being used now and acceptable levels of comfort. Staff were friendly and efficiant both ways. Sadly we were delayed both ways,due to Gatwick being over busy......isnt it always! But its only a 40 minute flight against 6-7 hours on the train.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money