“Don't understand the prizes”
Review of Air Astana

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We booked with Air Astana is it was the only real option and also read some good stories. However the 757 they fly from Paris to Astana is very poor. Very old, seats are slouching and most of all, no personal entertainment sets! There is still overhead monitors. Wauw! I didn't know they still existed. Crew was average. Didn't try the meal, since we wanted to sleep. Also there was no meal service before landing. Flight was 6 hours and only 1 meal service was provided. So I really didn't understand the many prizes they have won, probably due to the fact that there are only a few of these old planes still around.

Svitlana N, Manager at Air Astana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Kevin_Rdam,

We would like to apologise for the disappointment with your recent flight, however we would like to point out that whilst we have 2 aircraft remaining in our fleet with this onboard equipment, for approximately 8 months until replacement, both are equipped with inflight entertainment streaming, which can be accessed free of charge using any personal device and which have a wide selection films and TV series.
We are sorry that you missed the meal service, however upon request our crews are always willing and able to provide drinks and snacks upon request, prior to the beginning of descent.
We do hope that you will fly with us again and enjoy your next flight.

Best regards

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

My first time to fly with air Astana and I’m not disappointed. The plane was very new.
The food and beverage was often served,
The air hostesses were lovely and so kinds, I recommend it to anyone to fly this route.

2  Thank kakking
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I was very surprised that Air Astana would match other airlines in comfort, food and other extras. I have travelled on many airlines and found this Airline a top pick. If you are heading to Kazakhstan , this this is the airline to fly on.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

on time, verx friendly, good meal and just perfect. Thanks for bringing me to Baku so easy. Would book it again.

1  Thank Ghacha26
Reviewed August 4, 2018

Was very hungover for my flight and i was very well looked after so made the journey a lot more comfortable. was very happy with my goodie bag with a neck pillow, ear plugs, socks and other treats. food was as good as it gets on an aeroplane. 10/10 would fly again. Cheers.

• Food and Beverage