“Conveient”
Review of firefly

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Lands at subang a small airport that’s a Breeze to clear immigration, customs and grab a ride to petaling Jaya. All within 1 hour of landing. The best part is they sometimes can take off early too.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I chose Firefly since it flies to SZB, which is only a 10-min drive from my destination in PJ. I booked my flights (both outbound and return) with Malaysia Airlines and my ticket included a 30-kg checked baggage allowance.

Flights were on a propeller plane. Nothing flashy about them but the cabin was tidy and comfortable. We were offered curry puffs or nuts with soya milk or mango juice to go with the snack. The curry puff was delicious! This was on both legs of my journey.

Highly recommended and would fly with them again.

Reviewed January 4, 2018

fireFly is a good alternative for domestic travel within Malaysia. Sometimes, you can get bargain prices in fireFly if AirAsia (Malaysia's LCC) is a bit more expensive. I liked my check-in experience with them, the personnel were very courteous and helpful, they did the lifting of my bag for me to put in the luggage weighing scale for tagging and dispatch. That's something I haven't experienced with any other airlines just yet. I found their seats a bit small though, but perhaps it's a limitation their aircraft offers. Luckily it was only a 25-min flight, so not really a major issue. They offered soy milk during the flight, something refreshing but really for me, unnecessary.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed January 2, 2018

Flight was short and the experience was okay. I only chose them because they landed in Subang Airport.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed January 2, 2018

Low cost carrier based in Malaysia.
This was a short hop from Subang to Langkawi, but most enjoyable/; lovely aircrew who really knew their job, and helped all.
Turbo prop airplane , and this low key airline ensured our luggage was promply placed on the conveyor belt.
Highly recommended.