“Very good airline for short domestic flight”
Review of Azul

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Short internal flight on the Embraer jet. Very good flight and nice aircraft with just 2+2 seating. Left on time, arrived early.

Date of travel: January 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,968)

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The team in Orlando was great, but the return was painful and the team at VCP airport was not willing to help at all.
It was January 1st morning, and the airport was very empty, I stayed in the line and because there was no signals for international flights I went ask for the attendant if i was in the correct line for the international flight and she said the flight was closed already. It was 9:13 my flight was scheduled for 10:10, so I missed it for 3 min. I told that I dont have where to stay in Campinas and I was with kids. She just dint care and send me to another person which was worst., after a stressful discussion the rescheduled for next day, with no cost.And told me that they are being very generous to me because usually I should pay for another ticket.
very disappointed, wont flight with Azul again.
If they want to jump in the international business they need to have to train the airport crew in Campinas...

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Because our trip was from Campinas-SP, Brazil to Ft. Lauderdale it was very handy indeed. It took us 7 hours; very short flight! The food was reasonable and there were no problems in either flight from Campinas or to Campinas. It was very good arriving in Campinas instead of São Paulo!

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2018

I like to fly Azul to Belo Horizonte and São Paulo: good service, planes leave on time, I highly recommend them.

Date of travel: October 2017
1  Thank lizziebravo
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Plane was 4 hours late, so asked for Food Vaucher’s, we get 76 reals for two
Plane was rescheduled 2 times

Date of travel: January 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours