“Domestic in Brazil - simple & convenient”
Review of Azul

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Small plane, comfortable, service is simple and ok for a 2:00 flight. it's a simple connection, they offer a snack of potato chips and nuts, plus a beverage.
nothing special to say.
The easiest is to create an account, and upload the app on your part phone, so you can check in very simply.
On the other hand, when you book the ticket, be careful with the luggage, the hippest flight includes only 15 Kg, if you come from abroad with your 20 kg luggage, it might not be suitable.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,048)

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Short internal flight on the Embraer jet. Very good flight and nice aircraft with just 2+2 seating. Left on time, arrived early.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

The team in Orlando was great, but the return was painful and the team at VCP airport was not willing to help at all.
It was January 1st morning, and the airport was very empty, I stayed in the line and because there was no signals for international flights I went ask for the attendant if i was in the correct line for the international flight and she said the flight was closed already. It was 9:13 my flight was scheduled for 10:10, so I missed it for 3 min. I told that I dont have where to stay in Campinas and I was with kids. She just dint care and send me to another person which was worst., after a stressful discussion the rescheduled for next day, with no cost.And told me that they are being very generous to me because usually I should pay for another ticket.
very disappointed, wont flight with Azul again.
If they want to jump in the international business they need to have to train the airport crew in Campinas...

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Because our trip was from Campinas-SP, Brazil to Ft. Lauderdale it was very handy indeed. It took us 7 hours; very short flight! The food was reasonable and there were no problems in either flight from Campinas or to Campinas. It was very good arriving in Campinas instead of São Paulo!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I like to fly Azul to Belo Horizonte and São Paulo: good service, planes leave on time, I highly recommend them.

1  Thank lizziebravo