“Nice flight”
Review of Pegasus Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well it's not my first time with Pegasus Airlines
the airplanes are cheap (as the price more or less)
there is a lot of noise inside the plane - Not like others.
the staff are nice and speak English.
if there is no other flight company at there price.
it's ok to travel with them.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,979)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff are polite, friendly and exceed expectations which can't be said of fellow travellers who are rude and disrespectful and unwilling/unable/uninterested in looking after their own children.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were transit passengers coming from London Stansted and we were due to get on a flight to Doha. As with our first flight there was a delay on the board showing "15minutes delay" we were told to go and sit down and wait to be called up for boarding. We sat down waiting to be called up for boarding and after 5 minutes the flight had left, and we were left at the gate with other passengers who had also not heard the "last call" announcement which had apparently been called out. The staff were extremely unhelpful with the situation and told us to wait at the side while they sort something out. They were in fact doing nothing and stalling us even more! We had seen the bus leave just as we got to the gate but they were apparently unable to help us with anything! We then waited for 3 hours for our bags to be returned to us at Istanbul Airport (funny that the bags could be taken off the plane, but we couldn't be put on the plane!)

All in all, a terrible experience with the most unhelpful staff. Would definitely not recommend.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Pegasus is one of the worst airlines I ever used. This was my first and for sure the last time. The crew in general were rude and unwilling to help. While checking in, they wouldn't tolerate even half of a kg over the baggage allowence, they tried to make me buy extra baggage, but it was really expencive.
The plane itself was awfull, chewing gums everywhere, and it smelled really bad.
Takeoff and landing were bad also.
I would fly with Pegasus again only if I haven't got any other options, even then I would think twice about it. Its a shame.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2019

I payed less than half the price of the competition and have the liberty of choosing my seat and food I want to eat or not..Every flight was on time and cabin personnel was very nice..

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)