“On time, great service”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ageaan still offers a good mealm and perfect service on board. More attension is required at desks or during embarkation to prevent passengers to carry oversized hand baggages.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (5,643)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Aegean Airline is one of the best company ever! I liked very much and always travel with it! The food and service is very good!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have flown with Aegean Airlines many times in Europe and they are wonderful.
The flight attendants are friendly, gracious and attentive. Complimentary meals offered are excellent, often Greek dishes and plentiful; along with beverages.

The crafts are clean and in good repair within the cabin.

I always fly with Aegean in Europe!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had an emergency and could not make my flight to Athens while I was in Cairo. Aegean's numbers for Cairo were disconnected and when I finally go to the airport, NOBODY was there! They has zero representation at an airport that they had flights going out of. I still could not get in touch with them, and since I booked through Expedia I turned the case over to them to get my refund. It took Expedia OVER 2 WEEKS to get in touch with Aegean customer service and after back and forth they refused to refund any of my flight. What an awful experience and a terrible airline with the worst customer service service I have EVER SEEN!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The company really sticks with the schedule, all four flights took off exactly on time. The connections are perfectly organized, at Athens airport the company ambassador is directing you to your next flight gate. Although it is a sort of a low-coster, the on board service is very good and even on short flights you get meal and beverages.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)