“Top airline”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to Greece 8 times and every time I go there I buy the air tickets to AEGEAN and Olympic, its domestic/ islands flights company. Few people know about Aegean. It's an excellent airline that has won awards in Europe for its service. The airplanes are very good, the air-hostesses are impeccable, all wearing the same hairstyle and makeup colours. They always serve snacks or meals if you travel for more than 1 hour. I highly recommend flying by Aegean, you will discover how well this airline works.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (7,987)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The aircraft was full - I believe I didnt see one vacant seat in economy class. The crew was superb in efficiency and sympathy. The meals served were a surprise (for the time being) on air transport between european cities. Unfortunately the distance between the rows seems too short.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The connecting flight is always difficult especially when there is a delate. Unfortunately, my luggage was left in Athens and I had to buy underwear and etc until my luggage arrives. I fill the comlpaint and I await the answer from Aegean.

A very good trip with suprises.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

after taking ferries to a few Greek islands, we flew from Crete to Athens to get our return flight home to Montreal. I was not impressed at the seat assignment ( row 33 ) because I prefer a seat near the front but that's all they had left. we were sent by bus from the terminal to the aircraft and climbed outside stairs at the rear of the plane. this required a bit of agility and stamina but I didn't ask for any assistance and managed just fine. a quick and easy flight of about 40 minutes and we landed in Athens.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having travelled this same route two years ago we we were very very disappointed in how much Aegean airlines has deteriorated in every aspect. There was not even a separate call or lane for business class passengers so the line up was a disaster, pushing and shoving everywhere. When we advised the staff doing the last check they just laughed! As we were connecting in Paris and also wanted to use the lounge, the signage was very obscure. When we eventually were guided to the lounge after much enquiring of non interested staff, the rude girl at the SAS lounge that hosts Aegean said we had missed the correct lounge and this one was just for gold members and flatly refused to let us in as she said it was full. We had several hours waiting and after about 30 minutes the lounge had emptied so I approached her again and pointed out the sign outside clearly said Aegean she abruptly escorted me outside and pointed to the other side of the sign where it was noted gold pass, very confusing. I pleaded with her saying that the lounge now was almost empty she still refused so I asked to see a manager of Aegean, she scoffed and said she doubted they would come down but I insisted, she said she would call them. I stood outside and watched her for 1 hour going about collecting glasses ect so I asked again to call and she rudely responded she hadn’t finished what she was doing, I waited another 30 minutes still no attempt to call. By this time I was exhausted having flown over 24 hours straight, I needed to sit down. She never called anyone or tried to keep in contact me, she totally ignored and humiliated me. This person should never be a front desk contact, no manners what so ever. As real disgrace. We thought business class was supposed to be different. Shame.