“Pretty good”
Review of Aegean Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We needed a flight from Santorini to Athens.. and the options were Aegean Air or Olympic operated by Aegean Air... so Aegean it was.

Santorini is a tiny airport, and if you’re not flying easyJet the actual gates are off the left side (not clearly marked). Don’t make the mistake of getting into any queue you find, ASK.

Boarding was a busy process but we got onto the bus and away - they are strict on cabin baggage vs what you’ve paid for. Once we were onboard the overhead bins weren’t full though.

Flight was quick, baggage handling as expected.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (8,007)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to Greece 8 times and every time I go there I buy the air tickets to AEGEAN and Olympic, its domestic/ islands flights company. Few people know about Aegean. It's an excellent airline that has won awards in Europe for its service. The airplanes are very good, the air-hostesses are impeccable, all wearing the same hairstyle and makeup colours. They always serve snacks or meals if you travel for more than 1 hour. I highly recommend flying by Aegean, you will discover how well this airline works.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The aircraft was full - I believe I didnt see one vacant seat in economy class. The crew was superb in efficiency and sympathy. The meals served were a surprise (for the time being) on air transport between european cities. Unfortunately the distance between the rows seems too short.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The connecting flight is always difficult especially when there is a delate. Unfortunately, my luggage was left in Athens and I had to buy underwear and etc until my luggage arrives. I fill the comlpaint and I await the answer from Aegean.

A very good trip with suprises.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

after taking ferries to a few Greek islands, we flew from Crete to Athens to get our return flight home to Montreal. I was not impressed at the seat assignment ( row 33 ) because I prefer a seat near the front but that's all they had left. we were sent by bus from the terminal to the aircraft and climbed outside stairs at the rear of the plane. this required a bit of agility and stamina but I didn't ask for any assistance and managed just fine. a quick and easy flight of about 40 minutes and we landed in Athens.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)