“Excellent experience.”
Review of Aer Lingus

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Great flight experience, easy to checking in. Friendly cabin crew. Only problem was lack of over head storage for bags but the attendant took the bag and retrieved it when we landed. Toilets clean ,good in service menu, attentive service very enjoyable.

Date of travel: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (8,326)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The attendants were great. The seats were fine, there was ok legroom. The meals were good and they kept us well fed, however they were stingy with the water. The inflight movie selection was very good. They allow you to check your bag for free which eliminated the crush of baggage in the overhead bins. I had no problem with the soft serve check in in Dublin, but experienced a long line in Chicago-no self serve kiosks.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We always fly Aer Lingus to Ireland. The service is great and the flight itself is consistently good. We have found the staff on the ground both in Chicago and in Dublin to be exceptionally helpful. We don't always fly business both ways but this time felt it would be best if we did and we were not at all disappointed. The food on airlines is never the greatest however we were very satisfied with the choices and the the food was hot and tasted good. We have found the lounge to be very comfortable and a good start to the trans Atlantic flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was in an end row for the 7hour full flight from Dublin to Boston and it was painful. The seats in that row don't recline so when the person in front of me reclined their seat I had approximately 4inches of space. For seven hours.
I am only 5'6" and not overweight so I don't get it.
I was happy that this was a direct flight but next time I'll probably seek a different option.
I suppose discomfort in this way is true of most flights and just accepted but there's gotta be a better way to fly.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

They lost our bags from Detroit to Dublin. We never received them and still have not and it has been over 3 weeks. I call the USA number and no one is able to help me because they said the baggage was lost in Ireland. I don't have international calling so I am only able to do email and I have not received a response as of yet.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)