“Good flight”
Review of Aeromexico

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Really good experience. More comfortable flight than expected. A delay at the beginning, and some complications ordering an special meal before the flight (a couple weeks before), but overall it was a really good experience

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (6,260)

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Row to myself. After flying all night from London I caught my next flight to Cabo semi empty plane which meant I could rest my feet up and reduce my swelling feet. Great service. Left a little late but nice people to fly with.

Reviewed December 15, 2017

First time ever for me with Aero Mexico having been treated to a flight and vacation one cannot be a beggar in these circumstances but fair play to them they gave me a great service with a smile my travel companions for the night flight where lovely. The plane was a dream liner 787. Fantastic comfy seats for economy. The meal was good the wine was better to be fair. Pasta with cheese and tomato you would struggle to really appreciate the flavor.no problems flying with airliner again . Be prep aired for long delays at customs mind you not enough people in booths.

1  Thank 480michael
Reviewed December 14, 2017

We tried the new nonstop from Seattle to Mexico City, connecting on to Oaxaca City.
We were quite satisfied, had nothing to complain about. We had worried after seeing negative reviews. These were mostly older. Perhaps things have changed since Delta became a part owner. They definitely came off as above average by US standards in our experience.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Have flown on Aero Mexico several times and have always had a good experience.Flights are reasonable .

1  Thank MAMMOGIRL