“Enjoyed my flight to Toronto.”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed August 4, 2016

I recently was on an Air Canada flight with my family. We flew from Toronto to Saint John, New Brunswick and when we returned our flight was from Charlottetown, PEI to Toronto.

It has been quite a few years since I flew with Air Canada for no particular reason. I really enjoyed the flights, especially the return flight which was smooth as glass which for me is of the utmost importance. I realize weather and other conditions can contribute to flight conditions, but regardless the pilot gets top marks from this usually very nervous flyer.

We sat in row 12 which was actually row 4 or 5 and I liked that also because we were close to the front of the plane. We were travelling with a little baby and everything went fine as far as check in, security and so forth.

I will not hesitate to fly with Air Canada again.

Date of travel: July 2016
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,303)

Reviewed August 4, 2016

flight was good, no major delays, always a very good selection of newly released movies. The frequent flyer program, aeroplan, is very convenient with good rewards

Date of travel: April 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Welcoming flight attendants. Good sevice. The inflight food was not bad and quite edible. Seats were reasonably comfortable. Good films and entertainment on the video screens. We have used Air Canada before and we will use the again.

Date of travel: August 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Really lovely flight to Vancouver plenty of room, had a whole row to ourselves. Had to clear customs / immigration in Canada prior to boarding our flight to PDX. This was a little delayed as US did not have enough staff on. Once cleared flight into USA was uneventful

Date of travel: June 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2016

good luck if you need customer relation send an email and wait two months. if there is an emergency , snow storm phone customer relation have a hands free phone should take hours.

Date of travel: September 2015