“Pre flight procedures.”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed September 28, 2016

We encountered a large number of passengers at checkin and at security and we almost missed our flight because of this. We had arrived at the airport more that two hours before our flight. The Air Canada staff knowing that we were in the system delayed the flight long enough for us to board. We thank them for their courtesy and we enjoyed the rest of our trip to Thunder Bay and return.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,311)

Reviewed September 28, 2016

We transferred planes and went on to Madrid. That is when we realized the reader had been left on the plane landing in Toronto.notified our trafalgar agent and were told nothing had been turned in. We had assumed the planes get checked and cleaned prior to the next boarding. Very disappointed.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The flight was very good and with the flat beds and noise cancelling head phones it was possible to get some sleep.

The one disappointment was the food. I am on a low fat low sugar diet for medical reasons and have to be careful what I eat. I ordered a low calorie meal. The first course was covered in oil and the second course had a dubious sauce on it and mashed potatoes.

The odd thing was my wife had the regular meal and this would have been better for me!

I regularly complain and try and explain it would be better to have sauces on the side and boiled vegetables or rice. It falls on deaf ears.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

I flew from São Paulo/ Brazil to Toronto/ Canadá with Air Canada in May 2016. Everything was very nice, the crew was very respectful and efficient, the seats were just a bit larger than the average size of other national Brazilian flight companies. Food was simple but tasty and joined a small salad, small bread and desert. In international flights you can order wine and other distilled beverages. They offer you a small pillow and a blanket too. The entertainment on board has a little less options than other international flight companies, including less game options. But overall they are very punctual, organized and gentle with all passengers.

Date of travel: May 2016
Reviewed September 28, 2016

I paid for premium and did not get it... Now we have to call AC for refund. Worst flight for me. Now I know why I'd rather stay home!!

1  Thank Guycroteau