“Very Good Customer Service”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Very good customer service on the ground and on flight. The only thing I didn't like is that I had to pay more than $25.00 US for luggage.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (14,059)

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Not a bad flight but wow those seats are not for larger people - I thought the people in front of me were going to come right into my lap! Also nothing about the airline but gee fellow passengers do you have to fill the flight with your loud opinions and braying laughter?

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Air Canada 110 was overbooked and they were offering $400 vouchers toward another flight. Managed to get everyone on the plane. No free food! The only free thing was juice, coffee, tea or water. Bring your own food on board. Good service. Clean plane. My screen didn’t work. It was stuck on the audio mode and the charger by the screen stopped working 1.5 hrs before end of flight. Bring your own juice box. Good luck to you if you take AC Rouge.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I was expecting the seat to be very comfortable since I was flying with 787-9 dreamliner, but to my surprise seat was hard and uncomfortable. I have to shift often to relief the pain. Seats are wider and pitch are better. Food served was okay, first meal was nice served like first class but the second meal is the same as economy. 777-300 seats are more comfortable.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed November 17, 2017

After an amazing experience with the ground staff at check-in in Delhi (DEL), I snugged in to my seat in premium economy (PE). I really liked the Indian food served for dinner, compared with those that are typically served on Air Canada (AC) flights. The service was good, warm and polite. There was a delay due to a passenger needing medical attention before take-off, but things were smooth once in the air. AC put me on a later connecting flight out of Toronto (but in a middle seat …).

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)