“Decent trip”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed July 5, 2018

As always I pay a little more to pre select my seats so I am not stuck at the back of the plane. My seats were pretty good but I was surprised to see other seats vacant ahead of me. Perhaps someone cancelled. It is a fairly short trip and was mostly uneventful. I was quite thirsty and nearly finished my glasss of pop when the stewardess noticed and just passed me the rest of the can. Much appreciated. Love arriving at the Saint John airport, you can’t get lost here!

Date of travel: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (18,303)

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

While we were in Vancouver our connecting flight was over an hour late so they changed next flight. Needless to say they never made arrangements for the other connections and we waited for several hours for another flight. However they have us $10 each for food, mind you a bottle of water cost $3.50 and tiny bag of chips cost $5.00

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I very much enjoyed my experience on AirCanada, i was on the 787 dreamliner.
The new plane was very comfortable, modern and clean. I am 6'4" and i purchased the preferred seating in economy, it is a must for me sitting in bulk head. The expenditure is worth it and i cant complain much about the seat other than the width of the seat isn't so wide, slight tight as you are three to the row. All in all and amazing ride and customer service flight crew on Air Canada, as a star alliance member i am happy to have them in the network. Highly recommend this flight to any looking to do a long haul flight.

Date of travel: June 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Montgomery B
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

It is one thing to run late or cancel flight but with Aircanada, they have an attitude that they are doing you a favor by flying you. Staff is uncaring to rude. Not giving you right answers. Out of my last 5 trips 2017-2018, they ran late on 3, twice more than 8 hours. On those two, they were never honest or forthcoming as to what the problem is. Every half hour they would announce that we would be flying in 5 minutes. After 2.5 hours of this, they cancelled the flight at midnight(originally scheduled to depart at noon) and got us out of plane..
I believe as there are no penalties for them legislated, they don't care about customers. All they have to do is keep pressuring the Govt. to keep competition out so they can do what is best for their pocketbook with little regard for passengers.

Date of travel: July 2018
3  Thank Sajjad C
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I took this Air Canada round trip direct flight from Montreal to Rome. The flight was on time. The stewards on board are very courteous and helpful. Without hesitation I recommend Air Canada.

Date of travel: May 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)