“A little diaspointed”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would have a better rating if they had not changed our itinerary at the last minute. It was an 18 hour day and we were not too happy to find that they had bumped us from business class when the Airlines had schedule changes.
Time at the counter being kind to the agent did get us most of them back. It was not their fault of course and I understand that.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,323)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very pleasant and comfortable 5 hours flight from Toronto to Los Angeles for our layover. Rested well before heading to our next and final destination which was over 10 hours with another airline.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I flew AC earlier in the year, plane was a Dreamliner, seat quite good. Shocked to find that after paying £6000 for a seat this month they charge to their regular old airbus 330 with terrible seats and layout. Makes me sick to think how much I paid, I would feel disappointed if it was £ 1000
Like a bus with hard seats, old toilets ( ones where the foul chemical swirls around), shame on Air Canada ( and Canada) for such a poor portrayal of their country

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First of all, they brought out a drink cart and asked 'anything to drink?'. On top of the cart was the usual selection of juices, coffee, tea, etc. I didn't know whether alcohol was served, so I said 'what do you have?' and she said 'juice, water, coffee, tea, and soft drinks' so I ordered a ginger ale. When she passed my row I heard somebody order a wine. Well, she 'forgot' to tell me that they also serve wine and beer. Nor did they have them on display. Obviously not wanting people to order it. Also, most of the games on my video display didn't work. They said something like 'yeah, we get complaints about the games not working'. Really? Then why don't you do something about it? On a 15 hour flight things can get boring. An hour before landing in Toronto, at 4 in the afternoon, they serve 'breakfast'. Seems a bit weird to me. Eggs were pretty bad.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, everything went great. The flight attendants, special thanks to the counter Reservation staff on my return flight from Toronto. They really took care of us as stand by passengers and even upgraded our seats to extra leg room.

The only issue we found were that their planes were small and they would not serve you complementary food on a international flight. For Vegetarians it is a torture because they do not have meatless or eggless choices on the food they sell in the flight or even if you want to prepay your flight lunch or dinner, you get what they want to sell.

Date of travel: June 2018