“Accommodating my daughter”
Review of Air Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon check in it seems that my seat had been separated from my young daughter. She was mortified to have to side beside a stranger on the full plane. I had booked our seats together, but a change in the reservation separated us without my knowledge.

The agent, seeing her reaction, quickly did some work and managed to get us together again at the back of the plane.

Write a ReviewReviews (18,259)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Despite my flight was 2 hours delayed, the route was really nice! I had a comfortable window seat where I admired the view when we were flying over the mountains. It was wonderful!

8  Thank kelledstyle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked a flight home from a wedding months in advance. Was unable to check in online and at the kiosk. Went to see a staff member and they informed me that I was on standby. There is three in our party and one has a flight

Junk service
Junk customer support

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was on points and I had preferred boarding which was a bonus. The 5 hr and 37 minute flight ended up being a little over 5 hr (favourable winds).

Easy flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rather than take a full direct flight on a very busy day I decided to go home via Toronto - needing a few more air miles to retain status had a bit to do with it too. Business check-in at SFO is a doddle, less so was the security line. Airside the United Lounge was a bit over-full. The SFO-YYZ flight was pleasant, great service, good food and and wine and a lie-flat seat (not that I did) - changing planes at Toronto was simple - just scan a passport at a kiosk to move from US arrivals to international departures and then to the Signature Lounge for a three-course meal. I chose to eat there and not on the flight to maximise my sleeping time. I also elected to sleep through breakfast service. I slept from soon after takeoff (and was not disturbed by the meal service - right through to 40 minutes before landing - just time to stretch and take a cup of (good) coffee. Off the plane, rapidly through immigration and baggage halls then the arrivals lounge for hot food and a shower.