“The worst air experience ever”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed November 4, 2020

Terrible experience.
Website for check in was the worst.
They had all the information pre-filled wrong. I couldn't change some and when I managed to change some it was almost impossible to save some information.
After I managet to select something from their terrible UI website crashed or didnt accepted any of my input information.
In the end It wrote that there is problem with checking in and I couldt check in after hours of trying.
I tried mobile app too which showed Error 500 in the middle of checkin.
The worst experience checking in. :(
Will never book them again.

Date of travel: November 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed November 2, 2020

We've booked a flight with them for the summer, but then it was cancelled because of corona.
But even after several calls we still haven't got our money back! That's more than 4 months ago now!!! It was a long distance flight... So not cheap!
A different airline returned the money for another flight after 3 weeks without any calls!
When we call air europa are still telling us we will have to wait longer...

Date of travel: July 2020
Reviewed October 27, 2020

Due to this crazy pandemic our plans from Pennsylvania to Slovenia were cancelled. I have tried on numerous occasion to reach Air Europa with having to wait almost an hour for anyone to answer and then not able to resolve my issues with needing a refund for my flight. This is the worst airline for customer service I have ever dealt with! Air Europa still has my $1016.94!!!

Date of travel: October 2020
Reviewed October 26, 2020 via mobile

Death in the family. Family my famiky and I have not seen for a year. Travelling from Qatar then CDG-VLC with children was a nightmare with Air Europa. They lost our bags only to be recieved 2 weeks later, plus we are waiting 4 months to be reimbursed expenses for those two weeks. Their excuse, Covid. Covid is affecting everyone mates. Up your game.

Date of travel: June 2020
1  Thank Dan_domqr
Reviewed October 25, 2020 via mobile

The promotion about the hygiene measures taken by Air Europa during the COVID-19 pandemics didn’t reflect the reality!

The tray tables were dirty with stains from chocolate. Hard to believe that the flight is being cleaned and disinfected between each rotation.

Many passengers wore home made masks or they didn’t even wear them over the nose or mouth. The crew asked nobody to use proper masks or to put the masks properly on.

On the rang just in front of us was another flight captain on transfer even he didn’t wear the mask over his mouth or nose. Really a bad example!!

We flew 3 persons together and had booked via Air France being Platinum member. Despite this we had to pay extra to be seated together! Unbelievable during a pandemic!!

We will definitely only use Air France’s own flights in the future!

Date of travel: October 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.