“AVOID, you'll regret”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed May 12, 2024

TERRIBLE low-cost airline with constant long delays - you'll pay a dear price for picking them... again, we picked them because of the low prices just like last year, and we suffered the consequences. Again, waiting all night for a delayed flight, just like last year. DON'T travel with small children with their longhaul flights - twice in a row we've tried the same thing now and their service is non-existing. Like longhaul Ryan Air, just worse.

1  Thank Kasper K

Reviewed May 11, 2024

It's terrible. I mean, awful. If you have the option between this airline and another, choose the other. It can't get any worse than this. I've never been on such a cramped intercontinental flight. You're packed in like cattle, and to make matters worse, treated like cattle. Extremely uncomfortable, with rude flight attendants, minimal legroom, dreadful food, and you even have to pay 2 euros for earbuds to enjoy the entertainment system. The onboard service is practically nonexistent; you call for assistance, and they never respond, forcing you to get up and go to the back of the plane for water. What's worse, when I wanted to buy a snack, they also sent me to the back of the plane. Honestly, the thought of having to fly with them again in the return flight is terrifying.

1  Thank ivensrocha
Reviewed May 7, 2024

Don't travel with this airline! And if you do, don't check in any baggage. Our baggage was lost, and the airline made it impossible to get any reimbursement simply by being uncommunicable and difficult- no doubt on purpose.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Maria Ö
Reviewed May 5, 2024

I wouldn’t choose this airline again for a long haul flight. Short haul would probably be fine. You only get one meal and drink on an 11 hour flight and have to pay for any extra and also headphones.

On a night flight they also wake you up half way through to serve drinks you have to pay for.

The cabin crew do not answer your seat call assistance either.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed April 30, 2024

I bought the ticket to fly with you like a month ago. My flight was not as I was expected, the main reason was caused by your flight attendance. Kind of rude people. I feel that I was treated unfair, specially by this young lady (one of your flight attendance that shouting loudly to my wife. I confronted her and request and explanation. she treat people like shi....... Them they were serving coffee and this lady just passed by and di not ask me if I want a cup of coffee. Ugly people. This is the first and last time. Hated to be treated that way

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Anibal P
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.