“Avoid this airline”
Review of Air Europa

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I don’t know where to start with my experience flying on air Europe . The plane left on time ( that is the only positive thing I could say about it). But there is no room for your legs or a bit tiny possibility to move in your seat, they serve just one meal( for a 9 hour flight) the food was extremely bad not flavor whatsoever, after that nothing else unless you are willing to pay for a snack, the personnel is very neutral and they do just the minimum to serve you, they just don’t care.
This is an airline that doesn’t offer any comfort. It was a nine hours of pure torture. Definitely, I do NOT recommend it.

Date of travel: May 2024

426 / 5,000
A bad purchase from Europa Air. I paid $166.00 online to reserve 2 seats on a Madrid Panama flight. At the Madrid airport they had canceled my reservation for no reason. They assigned me 2 different seats and told me to call the company to refund my money.
They replied that it was company policy not to return any money to anyone. Final point. No more flying with Europa Air.

Date of travel: May 2024
1  Thank Mauricio S
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Overcrowded flight. Was not allowed to check even one bag without paying $120. Somehow the trip agency I used selected the wrong economy ticket and I got screwed.
Of course I needed to check one bag and paid the $120.
I don't recommend this airline at all. There are other options.

Date of travel: June 2024
1  Thank anthonymD3080AS
Reviewed June 15, 2024

This is probably the worst costumer service experience in my whole life.
Young woman Flight attendant was rude and unprofessional. She was screaming, talking as she was going to punch me, just because I told her I did not like her attitude and the way she was serving. I was very polite and I said it was a feedback. She took it personal and she was not driving the feedback as expected. Their colleges were even worst. All of them were laughing at the back of the airplane while everyone was trying to sleep and while serving, all of them were talking and arguing between them ?? Like what was that.
Food was absolutely ridiculously bad and in general the experience is poor.

Really bad experience,
Never ever again.
If you want economic flights, there are SO many that worth your money and you don’t have to deal with useless flight attendants.

Date of travel: June 2024
1  Thank Juliana O
Reviewed June 12, 2024

It really is as bad as other [people report in their reviews. We had 1 meal on a 10.5 hour flight, the seats are very uncomfortable and there is little leg room. The entertainment isn't brilliant, the food is passable and they lost my luggage.

Date of travel: January 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.