“Good Flight, horrible Airport check in”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The fight and the flight attendants were amazing, but the check in process was not seamless...Overcrowded and not assistants at all.

There are newer reviews for Air France

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a nice flight from Paris to Atlanta. The flight leaving Bahrain was delayed and when we were deboarding, my name and few others were called and given special instructions. At the jetway, a gentleman was there holding a sign with our names and once we checked in with him, he gave us specific directions in order to get through customs and get rebooked.

The flight was nice. I was comfortable enough throughout the 9 hour flight. There was good food service and plenty of entertainment to keep me busy during the time that I didn't sleep.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My family flew from Florence to Paris on Air France and our bags were lost, it happens. I understand that airlines move many people and tons of bags but the way were treated is not believable. All our bag were lost and several other people on our flight also last bags. We completed the appropriate forms at the airport before heading to out hotel. My son received his bag in Paris 4 days later. The other bags arrived at our home separately two weeks later. We never, NEVER, received a call from air France to update us. My wife called several times while in Paris and I called several times once we were home, with no information on any of those calls. We were told there is not an update in the system and so no further information can be given. When I pointed out that there is a tag on the bags and they must be tracked, I was told, we don't track bags on inter European flights. I don't believe they made any effort to find the bags, they just discovered them at some point and sent them on. You can not email air France because it goes into a black hole. To top if off, they called at 10 pm one night to ask if it was ok to deliver the bags or should they wait until morning. We have yet to be reimbursed for the few things we needed to buy to get through our week in Paris, over a month later. No one cares on this airline. I have flown in Europe before and would suggest British Airways, KLM or Lufthansa.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It's an average airline it's good for short haul flights the equipment is a bit outdated and the prices are too expensive it's an average airline

Reviewed 15 August 2017

we were not impressed with this service , we pre booked our seats and on the photo of the plane it looked like we would have extra leg room , but we were surprised to not have any . No food the magazines were missing and the ones that were there were messy and sticky .It was a cramped flight and the staff were not as pleasant as other airlines .On our return journey we were delayed half an hour , and when we asked for some food there was none . we had nothing at all , they said to us it was because there was no time to fill up again due to the delay .The service was poor and we we not really like to travel with this airline again ....the pilot on both journeys was talking to us all and you couldnt hear a thing , just mumbles . it was not the usual good start to our holidays . much inprovement is needed ., and for the staff to remember we are customers who deserve to be looked after . even the drinks we got were just warm and filled half full .

1  Thank linda468