“Cramped quarters in economy”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The flight to Lyon was delayed by a couple of hours which is understandable but the leg room in economy, 737 jet, was just not acceptable! I was seated in the last row, #30, thankfully an isle seat for it it was not I would not be able to sit down. I had to straddle the seat in front of me and at times I was able to stretch out my aisle leg to give me some relief. Thankfully the person in front did not put their seat back! In flight service was okay and thankfully it was a rather short flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Smoltman
Write a ReviewReviews (17,222)

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Had a short connection and my bag did not make it. I was travelling again the next day and told them I needed the bag that day. It was put on a fight okay but did not get delivered

Poor communication throughout, when I got home again the bag had been left with a neighbour

Actual flight was good but you are judge on what you do when things go wrong

2  Thank Peter W
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Good flight with quick boarding and on time. Seat was good and the food okay. Staff gave a good service

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Departed a bit late but arrived early due to scheduled time being almost twice the flying time. Seat comfortable with just enough legroom. Limited in flight catering. Where did Charles de Gaulle Airport get the idea that driving people around on buses from connecting flights to different parts of the terminal was a good idea. Spent almost an hour on this when I could have been in the lounge and walking would not have taken more than 15 minutes.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We flew with this airline over Emirates as the waiting time in France for our connecting was 3 hrs less than going to Dubai, well wasn't that a mistake!! The domestic flight from Birmingham to Paris was fine , pleasant staff and comfortable seats, the long haul flight was just awful. Staff were rude, very unhelpful and seats were rock gard. We were given a meal about an hour after taking off and offered beer, wine or a soft drink, no spirits! and tea or coffee. That was it until a continental breakfast served 9 and 1/2 hrs later, no more service to you, what a joke for a long haul flight. The only upside was the inflight entertainment was very good, I suppose something had to be.
It is by far the worst airline I have had the displeasure tu use, and would not recommend anyone to use them for long haul journey's.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Sharon T