“Good Service and Value”
Review of Air France

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Air France provides a superior premium economy experience with good food, beverage and service. It provides very good connections to Italy which is where I fly most.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (22,252)

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

We flied via Paris on the A380. We were warned in time of any turbulences. The food was the best we ever had on a flight. The French chanpagne was a nice touch. Landed 10 minutes before the sceduled time at CDG airport which made our 1 hour 40 minute tranfer time almost an hour. We were well in time at the boarding gate to Venice.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Everything went well. The check-in was smooth. The lounge was simple, but good. The seat from BA to Paris was the type that I prefer, a diagonal bed from the window to the aisle. The food was excellent. I got seven to eight hours of sleep. The connection in Paris went well, and i arrived home in Oslo with my luggage.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Poor service on board, aircraft uncomfortable and customer service not quite good.
I will try to avoid Air France unless my destination are not offered by other companies.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We have booked a seat with extra space for feet on the emergency exit. It was the best choice we had but the seats could be wider as the tv is coming out from the seat, making the available space limited. The food was very nice and the flight was pleasant. We had a 1.30 hrs delay but I am not sure who was responsible for his.