“Bag delayed in Paris with no reason or follow up”
Review of Air France

Reviewed December 11, 2017

I cannot understand why my bag was delayed as the flight departed at least 30 minutes late after we waited to refuel. Informed on arrival at Ho Chi Minh and given a pathetic bag that was supposed to keep me going until my bag arrived a 1.5 days later. A pathetic white T Shirt and bargain basement wash kit.

I had to chase my bag the next day and contacted AF who said we are not in HCMC so I do not know! Pathetic

Old style business class that is okay. Entertainment is very poor. Food and service ok

1  Thank Peter W
Write a ReviewReviews (18,884)

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Flight was delayed for an hour after boarding. No reason given. Check in was good and service okay

Served a drink and croissant

1  Thank Peter W
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Delayed over 24 hours on supposedly short stopover at Yaoundé, Cameroon due to the incompetence of the maintenance team. Last leg of flight to Douala, Cameroon was subsequently cancelled because of this issue. AF then transferred passengers to hotels in Yaoundé and then just abandoned them for 16 hours+ without any updates on what they were doing to fix the issue. AF then transferred passengers back to airport after 16+ despite there being no flight to put passengers on! Apparently they didn’t want to pay another night hotel costs for a plane full of people! AF staff at airport ignored passenger questions on what was happening and just walked away. Appalling customer service!

3  Thank Zoe2273
Reviewed December 11, 2017

The trip took place 24 hours late, without any explanation by Air France. My mom and I got a hotel voucher with breakfast. The hotel was bad and the services left a lot to be desired. After a lot of complaints, we received a lunch voucher due to the 24h delay. I have filed a complaint with Air France and never received response to the request for compensation to which we have the right. The flight in was in December 2016/ January2017

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 610silvia
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

I love the cabin and customer service provided by Air France. Where ever I fly with this airline there’s no issue. I especially like the Sky Mile program. Even though it’s usually more expensive than its competitors it’s definitely more comfortable way of traveling.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money