“Extremely poor service! ”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew with Air France for a holiday of a lifetime to Vancouver and skiing in Whistler. I can’t discourage you enough to not use this air line. They lost our luggage and it severely impacted our trip and everyone we have spoken to have ‘it’s not my problem’ attitude. We didn’t receive our luggage for 4 days and even then my husband had to go and meet the courier for it to not affect yet another day of our trip. To add insult to injury they left our luggage behind on the return journey too! We have filled in forms and made phone calls but no response to this poor service yet.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (15,618)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had booked Business class round trip and was told at check in that they changed the plane and I might have to fly a different class..possibly even Premiere..though later I found that was a lie ..just to get me happy to get me on that flight.Got to the lounge and they gave me good news that I had a actually received a Business class seat and I was issued a boarding pass with my assigned seat. I was sitting in my Business class seat when told I had to move because I was downgraded and somehow they booked my seat twice and too bad. At least to Premium economy and not the toilet!..but never again 11 hours with the nomads and bedouins .And why me and not the last guy on the plane? Not easy to try and get compensation either..Still waiting

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No issues with boarding in Edinburgh - all on schedule. Landing arrived early but due to distance to termibal, arrival was only on time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a pleasure to fly Air France Airbus 380. Loading was unbelievably fast with 4 jetways 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs. Food was tremendous including Foie Gras. The wines were French, I only had red but it was delicious. The most amazing part was that the seats actually had padding in them. Far more comfortable than any seats I have been in in business class in a long time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Seats on the A380 are ok but nothing special. No 180 degrees flat Seats. Compared to emirates air france managed to put six seats per row instead of four on emirates.