“What can I say?”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew with Air France very often, I like the food as it's my type of food. The planes are hopeless. Tiny space.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,618)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

3rd time of flying this route with this airline and frankly this was a disappointing experience.

Onboard staff were pleasant enough although somewhat cool and on occasion arrogant but not rude. The lounge has definitely gone down in delivery.

Seats and plane were comfortable enough - the Dreamliner - and the entertainment system andchoice was very good.

Just not up to the level of service on previous flights..

The flight was more or lesson time and information from the cockpit timely and good.

I just got the impression that the staff were "time-serving". Either to their retirement or until they were on a route that they enjoyed more. I repeat not rude but just not friendly or particularly welcoming.

Air France can and should do better, especially with premium passengers.

The food was sparse. It was good flavour but might have been enough for a 5 year old rather than 2 adult men. Presentation was poor. Wines were above average and plentiful.

The departure gate information was wrong in Paris and it was "our fault" that we had gone to the wrong gate, despitethis being the gate number on the boarding pass and on the screen in the lounge and when we arrived at the given gate, only to find that we had to run to the other end of the airport to the "right gate" leaving at least 20 passengers at the wrong gate. This then delayed the departure by 50 minutes. Time made up on route.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would give 5 stars, the flight from Prague to China was great ( nice food , plenty of drinks) but flight from China ( cooperation with China airlines was little bit of torture. Crying and yelling sick boy next to us ( staff did not care ) , limited drinks and food not nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rabat has a fairly new airport and when I took the air france flight from Paris CDG to Rabat, it took me only 5 minutes to go through passport control and get my bag. Make sure you set the price before you get in the taxi.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AF's LAX lounge shared with other compagnies is loud, crowded and not very comfortable.
Flight was excellent, nice dedicated flight attendants, good food and ttheir seat is as good as any Business class seat you have in the industry.