“Quick and Easy Flight”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While the flight was a bit expensive, it was still not as bad as the prices for Eurostar. I had to wait at the airport for a long time before my flight due to scheduling (not the fault of the airline) and was quite disappointed in the food options. CDG has plenty of stores to buy purses and makeup, but very few restaurants with good options.
The flight itself was comfortable with only a little bit of turbulence around the midway point. The snack was quite delicious compared to other airplane snacks I've had in the past.
Getting off of the plane was a little difficult because I was unable to get my suitcase out of the overhead and did not receive assistance. Heathrow has very few staff members available at the arrivals gate, and even less help with the Tube. I did manage to get where I needed to go, though.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,266)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had reserved our flight from toulouse to chennai with a layover in Paris CDG. Our flight from Chennai reached Paris 20 mins late and when we reach the gate to take the flight (9h55) to toulouse, it was starting to board. When it came to our turn to board, the staff said that we have been moved to the next flight (13h).

We then went to the customer service to ask for a place to rest (as we just came out from a noisy 9h flight), I suggested to be given access to the sky priority lounge as it was their fault to sell our seats without informing us or seeking our approval. They said it in was full but if any person on business class were to go, they would have access. These were just excuses. I had to even ask for meal vouchers for us and it was subjected to approval too. Such lousy customer service for an airline that is representative of the country. Each time I take airfrance there is always a problem. Either flight got cancelled or seat was sold, the other time was the plane landing in orly instead of CDG and we had to get our luggages and re check them in by ourselves. Their services have greatly degraded. I will only reserve this airline when I have absolutely no choice.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank Wanderer242631
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No Flight because Air France sold our confirmed ticket and put us on waiting list, sent us to wrong gate and made miss our flight. They are greedy, cheap and will sell you out in heartbeat AND then try to sell you ticket for one way ticket to our destination for 1950 Euro. SHAME on them and their staff they make me sick NEVER AGAIN NEVER. We end up buying another ticket from another carrier to get to our destination.

Date of travel: September 2018
1  Thank amoradian1007
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had to transfer in Paris from Florence to Washington. Requested wheelchair assistance in airport. All of us were wheeled to a holding place and then waited and waited. When my plane was already boarding, I was still in that area. Told that they were waiting for bus driver to come to transport passengers to their right boarding gate. I had to start fussing or else would miss my flight. Very disorganized people. They don't care. I made my point finally. My forwarding plane was already boarding when I got there. These people.

I think of Air France as the worst European carrier. Fly KLM or Lufthansa if you have the choice.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank margaretc007
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While on my way to Amsterdam for a direct flight to New York, I learned that the flight was cancelled, that they re-booked me on a flight that went to Paris and then New York and that they would not honor the reservation for the Premium Economy Class. I was seated in the rear of the plane in Economy. Of course they ran out of the meal choices and gave me what they had left.
The crew, after the meal service virtually disappeared.

Date of travel: September 2018