“crowded and nosiy”
Review of Air France

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

legroom is not enough. Baby were crying but no one care. It was noisy. There was red wine for drink. Not so good experience.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (23,299)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was visiting France for a week with my wife. It was a leisure trip to visit our daughter and I wanted a reasonably priced comfortable flight. Of the many options available, I selected Air France, first because of the ease of booking on their web site and the competitive rates available.
I must admit I was a bit apprehensive as I was flying Air France after a very long time and had not heard anyone having a recent experience.

The experience was an extremely pleasant one. To start with the Check in at the Toronto Airport was fully automated, but with staff available to help instantly. We were thru with the Check in process in a very short time.

The boarding process is good but a little consideration for senior citizens would be nice. Waiting in long lines to board for us senior people can be a challenging experience. I am sure there is a way to accomodate senior people and let them board early, is possible.

The flight was very comfortable, considering we had a standard seat, that we pre-selected on payment. I was quite happy with the leg space in this standard seat. I am so glad I did not opt for better, but paid seats.

The food was very good. We had the choice of Vegetarian and non Vegetarian,and both were of very good quality.

The in-flight entertainment is another aspect that was a pleasant surprise. We had an excellent choice of movies and music that we thoroughly enjoyed.

The bathrooms were sparklingly clean and well kept. It was pleasure using those facilities.

On top of all that was the extremely polite, courteous and professional staff. They were very accomodating and willing to go the extra yard to help with difficult demands of some customers.
When we were landing in CDG, we both were already looking forward to our return flight on Air France to Toronto.

My opinion: A definitely great Airline to Fly. We highly recommend it.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Air France offers an excellent business class experience. This aircraft was a 777-300 and had an outstanind business class layout. The “pods” were well designed with ample secure storage. The service was excellent and the food was very good. I suppose the movie selection could have been better for English speakers, I suppose the fact that the airline is French, they by necessity had to have a large selection of French language films. Excellent in flight map application that provide a great virtual view of the flight from many angles. Highly recommended! We will be using them for our next booking which requires a connection in Europe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lack of organization for check in. Very chaotic one and one half hour in line to check in. The gate situation was even more chaotic.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew to Paris on Delta and returned on Air France. Both economy but we had two different experiences. The flight back our seats were way back, the two seaters with extra room on the aisle. We found we had more leg room on this plane. The flight attendants were very nice and attentive. The food was excellent in comparison to what we were served on the Delta flight. The only negative was that we had to pay an extra fee to get. An assigned seat. All in all it was a pretty good experience.