“Air France are improving!”
Review of Air France

Reviewed December 31, 2023

Copenhagen-Paris 30 Dec. 2023 on new A220-300. Checked-in in airport took only a few minutes and the officer was kind, accommodating, and professional. I was allowed luggage check-in beyond Paris the whole way to Africa despite on a different ticket and on an airline without any alliance. That saved me a lot of time and hassle in transit in Paris going to a distant terminal. As a Flying Blue status holder I was respected and could choose seat freely. Thus, I pampered myself with an entire exit row. The two lounges AF uses in CPH are both quite fine: the Apartment is a quiet restaurant with nice buffet, while the Carlsberg is merely a noisier bar with snacks and cold foods. One can choose among freely them and even walk forth and back if so wanted. Gate boarding on time. Onboard, drinks and wines were flowing freely and staff were good. Cold sandwiches served. On time. Luggage delivered to final destination. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 31, 2023

My suitcase didn't arrive with me in Lyon after having a connection in Amsterdam. The lady at Lyon airport assured me that it would be found and delivered within 2 days. It arrived at Lyon airport the next day and it took them another 4 days to get it to me. I had to spend nearly 100 euros on clothes and medication that I had in my bag. Their website said different information to my email which was different information to what customer services had when I called them. I was only away for a week and not having a suitcase for most of a holiday because of their incompetence and bad customer service was stressful when I'm supposed to be on holiday.

Reviewed December 30, 2023

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! Check your ticket if you book through Delta and make sure it is NOT through Air France! They charged us $60 per checked bag when it was supposed to be included with an international flight and also have a weight limit of 12kg of COMBINED carry on luggage. This meant we had to check an extra carry on size bag because it was over the limit with our backpack! Staff was incredibly unhelpful and the whole experience was horrible! Would absolutely NOT recommend, especially if you are used to Delta or other U.S. airlines!

1  Thank Kayla D

Worst airline is Air France
Airline should be black listed
Wrongdoers
dishonest and bloodthirsty ones
those who take advantage of compulsion and helplessness

I came to india from Dublin in an emergency. So i did not carry much weight. I was allowed a hand bag weighing 12 kg but my weight was only 8 kg. However, the size of the bag was increased slightly. The airline staff at New Delhi did not allow me to take my bag and asked me to deposit the bag with payment of 100 euros. Same bag was allowed since my last visit from Dublin to New Delhi. I was forced to buy a new bag worth 120 euros. But I could not take that bag with me because there was no space in the plane. And that bag had to be deposited with the staff. If that was the case then my old bag should be allowed. I wasted 120 euros.

Reviewed December 30, 2023

The worst flight experience ever. Super disorganized and constant delays. 0 leg room and even worse food

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.