“lovely flight over islands”
Review of Air Seychelles

Reviewed April 21, 2018

This is a very easy going service and personal too. Most people on the islands know each other and look out for one another and were very helpful with a lady going for hospital treatment. It is a small plane that has seen better days, but the flight is not long. The staff at the airports were all lovely and helpful, but still strict over security.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

We were very impressed with Air Seychelles. The aircraft seems new and well maintained, the food and service was great. On board entertainment system was 1st class and all flight ran on time. Check in and boarding was effortless

Reviewed April 12, 2018

The flight is clean nice and mostly on time (I have traveled six flight including the small one to Mahe to Praslin). Entertainment part is ok with lots of movie option. Only improvement scope is the crew are not that polite.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

After the Business class flight from Abu Dhabi it was now time for the economy leg to Johannesburg. Before I get to that a quick mention about the transit at Mahe Airport.
What a shame for holidaymakers first and last impression of the Seychelles being their airport. A cramped and chaotic shambles. With so many international airlines flying there it surprises me they haven't got together and said this is just not on.
The departure area is just too small for so many flights, try and think back to small airports in the 60's and 70's and that's what you have. It is so bad it's put me off going there on holiday. Why pay 5 star prices for a holiday and put up with that?
Now the flight, on time, no hassles, only extremely uncomfortable for 5 and a half hours on an A320.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Booked economy, bid for upgrade to business class was successful.
I have to say I was a wee bit worried about a flight close to 5 hours being on a small A320 however I was very much pleasantly surprised.
Service, drinks and food were excellent. Flight departed just after 2am and I was also surprised when we were handed an amenity bag for a relatively short flight. On board entertainment is the same as on Etihad although the screen is a bit smaller. The seat does not go to flat but I'd say to 60% and you can find a comfortable position. A nice touch was being asked when we wanted our breakfast, once we are airborne or as close to possible before landing. I enjoyed the flight.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)