“Airline company”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Alaska has been my go to airline company for years. The employees try to do all they can to help fliers out and hold the gates a little longer, giving people more time to load. Haven't had a bad experience yet.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,701)

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Booked a round trip from RDU-SEA.TAC.Our flight was almost 5h30min. Their only snack is a Biscoff-ridiculous! i have paid way less in other short flights and gotten more than that. Had to pay for extra food because I was not expecting them not to give sth on such a long flight. The service on the flight back was unprofessional, the flight attendants were trying to be quick but not syncing with each other and missing people in every row, you had to call them and would get boring . The flight was good , both ways the pilots were very professional and I really enjoyed the landing in Seattle like no other flight. Ah and of course I got food with me for my return trip

Reviewed February 24, 2018

As I was flying on miles, I opted to pay the $99 to have priority seating up front with more leg room, a complimentary snack and drinks. On the drinks - order two at a time as it takes a long time for them to make another pass. Be sure to download the Alaska GoGo Entertainment app before you leave home so you can watch free movies, etc.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Cross-country flights are brutal--it just is what it is. And airplanes are getting smaller and smaller. However, Alaska Air's service is what makes the airlines worth choosing time after time. We actually had a passenger have a medical concern on the flight, which was addressed calmly and empathetically by the flight crew. They go above and beyond, everytime, and it's appreciated, especially in this day and age.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Since my son and I got into the airplane until we got out of it, the personnel of Alaska Airlines was outstanding. Really wants me to continue using them as my favorite airline in the West Coast.