“Amazing Mexico”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always great and on time. Crew members very friendly and attentive to your needs. Will fly Alaska airlines when ever possible

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11,314)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our flight from Seattle to Wenatchee was scheduled for 10:35 a.m., but was cancelled and rescheduled for 11:00 p.m. that evening. Who wants to spend 12 hours in the airport? A friend came and picked us up and brought us back to Wenatchee. All this after a redeye flight from Kauii. I missed my friend's memorial service.

Not very happy with Alaska. They said since we voluntarily gave up our 11:00 flight, there was no recompense for us.

1  Thank Tour36105153132
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I fly to San Diego several times a year and this was my first experience with Alaska Airlines. The price was comparable to other airline but the flight times worked better with my schedule. (I should note that I really like St. Louis airport - just the right size to make life easier when traveling) The Alaska ticket agents at both ends of the trip were fantastic. The plane was a smaller jet, which I prefer, boarding was quick with no hassles. I upgraded on the trip down, plenty of leg room and the wine was OK. I stayed in economy on the way back and I found no leg room issues, I'm 5'11. Free movies made the flight even faster. Whenever I can I will be an Alaska Airline regular.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very basic. No thrills or frills to keep cost down. The buy one ticket get one free is awesome which makes the deal that much more better. The airplane is very basic. Staff is friendly and cost of flight are good. They offer good deals as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently I began flying frequently on Alaska. The flight attendants are always cheerful and mindful of what passengers are going through.

On a flight from Portland, a gate change announcement was made about 10 minutes before take off time--and the gate was a couple terminals over. Everyone at the gate jumped up and began running to the correct gate. Alaska held the plane for everyone to board, and upon boarding, the flight attendants were providing water for passengers who had just made a long sprint to the gate. It wasn't ideal, but the employees kept it from leaving a bad taste.

On another trip, de-icing delayed my initial flight. I arrived at my connection about 5 minutes too late. When I checked with the gate agent, she found that the system had already automatically re-booked me on the next flight to my destination (boarding in 30 minutes) and she confirmed an exit row seat for me. I arrived only about half an hour later than scheduled, and it was smooth sailing. No stress or distress over missing my connection. Everything should be this easy!

And most of the time, flights are on time and there are no issues. And no matter what is happening, my luggage always arrives on time at my destination. And the employees are cheerful and always have a smile.

Only drawback--if you have to fly on the turboprops, they are a tight squeeze.

Overall, really enjoying this airline.