“Pleasant flight with amazing night views”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed November 22, 2019

From the lights of New York City, through the United States, to the lights of Los Angeles, very magnificent. No camera, mobile phone can adequately show the beautiful night view. Although I was tired from the many back and forth flights this month, seeing the beautiful night scenery made me happy,

98  Thank KodoDrummer
Write a reviewReviews (16,225)

Reviewed November 22, 2019

The attendants were very nice and friendly. The flight was turbulent at times, but the captain warned us ahead of time. I like the seats that have the headrest that fold in to hold your head when sleeping. That helps on these long flights to make sleeping possible.
The favorite food that is especially an Alaska Airlines thing is the fruit and cheese platter. The only complaint is that they don't seem to stock enough on board. So if you are near the back of the plane, they run out of them before they get to you.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed November 22, 2019

Verybody is very helpful with the proocedure
On time which reduces tension
Comfortable even in todays full flights

Date of travel: October 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed November 21, 2019

Our flight was very good. Onboarding was fast and efficient. Staff were pleasant and we enjoyed our flight.

Date of travel: October 2019
2  Thank KiwiCzech
Reviewed November 21, 2019

Bought a premium seat for a flight from Seattle to Honolulu. Was notified by the agent prior to boarding, my seat arrangement had been changed. Upon boarding, i noticed my new seat was not a premium seat. Asked the flight attendant why i was downgraded after already paying for a premium seat. Was told that the seat had not been paid for... showed them the email showing the upgraded seat had been paid for and they told me to call customer service when i land.

Most uncomfortable flight I've had in a very long time. Called and got my refund and was only offered a $25 comp. Not even worth taking. Not recommended flying with Alaska, I'll pay extra for something else next time.

1  Thank Synedge
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.