“Cheaper than Spirit Airlines”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed May 22, 2024

Alaska Airlines made all passengers wait 4 hours on the plane, then tried to convince passengers to agree to go to a different city in the US. When the passengers refused, Alaska Airlines made us get off the plane, wait another hour outside, and then took us to the cheapest hotel they could find. It was an hour further than the airport hotel!

When one passenger suggested that they offer a free drink for the inconvenience, Alaska Airlines said “no” and that they were already paying for the [cheap] hotel. Mistakes happen. The response to the mistake is what matters. That’s what I am rating Alaska 0/10 for.

1  Thank Jonathan Y

Reviewed May 22, 2024

My sister inlaw booked our flights to see my sick/dying mother on Tuesday afternoon. Alaska couldn't check us in and have no answer to why we can't get check in. In their system, they see that we paid and reserved our seats ect. We were on on time and early as well. Everything was aligned, but alaska couldn't check us in. We took off work and paid our flights to see our ill and dying mother. I demand a explanation! We paid, we reserve, and we were on time. We need to get compensated for the loss of time, work, and now we are delayed for more than 3hrs.

1  Thank Michael Y
Reviewed May 22, 2024

Every summer i travel from India to USA . I travelled in USA in American Airlines, delta , united airlines, spirit and frontier . My travel on 21 May from Newark to San Francisco is the worst experience as for as the inflight crew is concerned very rude and racial discrimination. After one hour of flight they started refreshment s . I asked for coffee or tea which ever is available , they said both not available and only water is available. Then my wife asked for any can of beverages ( coke or sprite etc ) they said not available, but to our surprise they gave the same to passengers behind us . I saw some tetra packets of juices on the cart and I was pointing towards the juice packs , the lady ( inflight crew ) yelled “don’t touch” , I said I was only pointing . This is nothing but racial discrimination. They said only water available to us and at the very same time served fruit juices and tinned beverages to other passengers .

1  Thank Ravindra Y
Reviewed May 21, 2024

where they offered a recliner chair, the seat did not recline at all! I ordered a cheese platter, but not only did I not receive it, they didn't even offer a cup of water, let alone champagne!

1  Thank Mobile13207985063
Reviewed May 20, 2024

We had my nieces wedding planned in Puerta vallarta and we were 3 passanger in that flight , we got to LAX 1 houre befor the flight and they did not check us in and they said we were late . And they put in their system No SHOW , without letting us know, so I got another flight and I spend another $1000 and we got there super late and we missed my nieces wedding , when we went back to air port to come back to Los Angeles they said beacause it was a no show you ticket got canceled , I had to spend another 1500 dollar and get a flight with stop and 8 houres waitting in air port . I do not recommend this air line even to my enemy.

1  Thank Stay14735163324
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.