“ALASKA IS THE WORST AIRLINE!!!!”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every time I fly alaska it gets worse and worse. Never again! Their customer service is horrible. I understand some things are not in their control but come on. We sat in cancun airport for an hour before any alaska airline employees even showed up. Not one employee Crazy ! On the way , We got stuck on the tarmac and missed our flight, lost 2 days and night at a resort we paid for. Ruined our plans and vacation. They over book every flight now. I dont get it. Sad after decades of flying alska, I've had enough. Now I will warn people of my experiences , hopefully I can save someone from feeling so frustrated and taken advantage of. ALASKA AIRLINES DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. I'm switching to southwest !!

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Q7444KQmattk

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The check in was horrific. NO awareness of any sense of customer service, unfriendly, uninterested ,lazy and then purposely. Deleted our frequent air miles membership number which was on the profile. Beware to those who think this a well rated airline if this is the initial experience

1  Thank Ian_RMC
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Alaska Airlines made all passengers wait 4 hours on the plane, then tried to convince passengers to agree to go to a different city in the US. When the passengers refused, Alaska Airlines made us get off the plane, wait another hour outside, and then took us to the cheapest hotel they could find. It was an hour further than the airport hotel!

When one passenger suggested that they offer a free drink for the inconvenience, Alaska Airlines said “no” and that they were already paying for the [cheap] hotel. Mistakes happen. The response to the mistake is what matters. That’s what I am rating Alaska 0/10 for.

1  Thank Jonathan Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My sister inlaw booked our flights to see my sick/dying mother on Tuesday afternoon. Alaska couldn't check us in and have no answer to why we can't get check in. In their system, they see that we paid and reserved our seats ect. We were on on time and early as well. Everything was aligned, but alaska couldn't check us in. We took off work and paid our flights to see our ill and dying mother. I demand a explanation! We paid, we reserve, and we were on time. We need to get compensated for the loss of time, work, and now we are delayed for more than 3hrs.

1  Thank Michael Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every summer i travel from India to USA . I travelled in USA in American Airlines, delta , united airlines, spirit and frontier . My travel on 21 May from Newark to San Francisco is the worst experience as for as the inflight crew is concerned very rude and racial discrimination. After one hour of flight they started refreshment s . I asked for coffee or tea which ever is available , they said both not available and only water is available. Then my wife asked for any can of beverages ( coke or sprite etc ) they said not available, but to our surprise they gave the same to passengers behind us . I saw some tetra packets of juices on the cart and I was pointing towards the juice packs , the lady ( inflight crew ) yelled “don’t touch” , I said I was only pointing . This is nothing but racial discrimination. They said only water available to us and at the very same time served fruit juices and tinned beverages to other passengers .

• Food and Beverage
1  Thank Ravindra Y
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.