“Poor customer service Alaska airlines should be asham of themselves”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed June 4, 2024

Bumped flight to the next day. Zero help with employees or customer service hotline. Paid full price and received worse customer support of my life.

Date of travel: June 2024

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I had a poor experience with Alaska Airlines stand-by. I used Zedfair and booked my tickets on an open flight. When I got to the gate agent I tried to sign in. My “tickets” could not be found. I sat there for 30 minutes as they tried to figure it out. Turns out my “ticket” kept getting removed. I had already paid and was running late at that point. It was a very stressful experience. They finally resolved it and were extremely pleasant, but there was an error within the system that needs to be fixed.

Reviewed June 2, 2024

Worst customer service at gate at pdx and on flight. Absolute joke. Paid for tickets in premium and was kicked out of my seats because someone else paid for them also. When spoke to rep from pdx(alaska) told me to call customer service for air line miles. Very pathetic service. Will tell everyone i know to stay away from this airline. Rude employees thats for sure.

Date of travel: June 2024
1  Thank Gary C
Reviewed May 29, 2024

SEA to DEN delayed for repair. Ended up deplaning then reboarding. Half a day lost. Then on return, DEN to SEA, late breaking delay. Would not give me seat assign or tell me when to come back. Plane was stuck on ground due to weather. Although I mostly understand, the attendant was patronizing and really didn't care. I have been an Alaska fan... questioning their commitment to capacity, maintenance, and HR. Will avoid Alaska for the near future.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

My flight home was canceled due to a computer malfunction. NOT Alaska's problem but, they took excellent care of the passengers. Everyone I spoke with, both at the airport, AND on the phone were courteous, and helpful.

Glad the computer issue was discovered on the ground. Not in the air. Delighted that the staff at the airport gave helpful options. Delighted my luggage made it back early the next morning.

Kudos to all of the Alaska staff. Professional, courteous, and helpful. Life has bumps and Alaska will help ease the stress.

Mike B. Washougal Washington

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.