“Consistently good experiences on American Airlines”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed September 24, 2017

We flew American Airlines flight 263 from Dallas to Beijing. We sat in coach. The flight was about 14 hours. We had a great flight.

The plane was a 787 Dreamliner. The seats were very comfortable and the entertainment system kept me busy for hours.

They fed us three times. One course included ice cream! In coach! They served oft drinks, beer and wine.

In the middle of the cabin, then had a snack bar set up for the majority of the flight. This became a gathering point for passengers.

Our flight attendant was very pleasant and courteous.

Were there drawbacks? Upon arriving in Beijing, there were hundreds of people on line to get through Immigration. However, that's not American Airlines issue.

I like American. They are my favorite airline.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (45,261)

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

It's not really a review. Just wondering why American Airlines cancelled all flights out of Sarasota Tampa and Miami on Saturday, September 9th? One day before Hurricane Irma..

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Flying from Bangor can be a very interesting experience if your flight is overbooked!!! The policy now is that no one boards the aircraft until the overbooking is cleared by a volunteer. We sat in the lounge past boarding time and the crew actually left the area frustrated that nothing was happening and no one seemed to know how to resolve the situation. Finally one person gave up their seat and we got underway but it is not the passenger's fault when the airline overbooks but we were the ones being put at risk to meet our travel schedules. Flying is not fun!!!

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Flew home thro Dallas this time, since whenever we fly thro Chicago in August, it's either a storm, or cancellations, or lost luggage

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I live near Asheville, NC, so very few direct flights to anywhere. My airline of choice is Delta where I'm a medallion member, but we decided to take American this time because it had a better price. First of all, no jet bridge leaving Asheville. OK. No problem. Then, we had to change planes in Charlotte, NC. Still no jet bridge! Ridiculous! This is their home airport, I think, plus we had to hike across the tarmac in the wind and drizzle to reach the terminal. Cross country, long flight... NO wi-fi, no movie in the seat backs. Over one hour into the flight before we had our first and only beverage service. Comparing this to Delta, it was awful. I don't think I'll be taking American again unless I'm forced to do so.