“Found It!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I had reviewed this flight already. I had stated that I had to fill out a lost and found report for my cosmetic bag that I thought fell out of my open bag under the seat in front of me. Went to the Huntsville International Airport yesterday and the ticket agent walked me over to baggage/lost and found the they had my bag! Yippee!! I had very expensive moisturizers in there and a few other pricey things. Sorry I do not have their names, but they were wonderful. Hugs and happy holidays to them!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,026)

Reviewed December 13, 2017

We had a first flight out to Charlotte. Checking in went smoothly and both large suitcases just barely came in under the weight limit. The flight left on time and the crew was welcoming.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

It was an uneventful flight. It was a full size plane going, but smaller coming back. I think we had a female pilot or co pilot going.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I flew flight 3294 back to Columbus from O’Hare. We just sat there on the Tarmac for the longest time (perhaps due to the O’Hare departure slow down??? Then it started snowing so he announced they would have to spray the wings down….. that took a long time sitting there just waiting for that…. The spraying took a long time too… finally we were off and during the flight the attendant would crash into my right arm every time she walked by. (I wasn’t hanging out) and she never said anything like “Excuse me” or “Sorry”. Obviously I was NOT recognized as an EP flier for American and when we arrived we were marshaled in quickly but no one was at the bridge to move it to the plane so we all sat there a lot longer time than normal…. Then, I checked one bag at O’Hare and it was checked priority with the orange ribbon or whatever color so they know it’s first class or priority and take it off the plane right at first. When our luggage finally arrived at the carousel my luggage never came…. Everyone else on the plane got their luggage but me………I waited probably 25 minutes for the carousel to unload then there were 3 people in front of me at the American booth in baggage claims. I waited probably 7-10 minutes for them to get to me. I gave them my tag and told them my luggage never arrived. The guy looked at my tag and said my luggage arrived earlier and it was in the back. I said “why didn’t someone tell me because I just wasted 35 minutes of my time waiting to get my checked bag. Later on I see I had an email telling me my baggage arrived earlier???? We were supposed to arrive at 7:13 but did not land until closer to 8. The email was sent at 7:54??? I think they should have made an announcement for me to come get my bag when they started unloading at the carousel. My phone was put away and I don’t think I have ever had a bag shipped ahead of my scheduled flight????? I had NO reason to assume my bag wasn’t on the flight??? Maybe I’m too sensitive but I think they could have announced over the PA for me to come to their baggage area????

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I flew American Airlines flight 3328 from Columbus to O’Hare. I was the first person on the upgrade but did NOT get an upgrade. First class was full!! I had a nice exit row seat but the flight attendant was nothing super, like most of the first class attendants. She did NOT recognize me as an EP and was a little gruff most of the time. It was a super short flight but this was NOT one of my best experiences.