“Good Flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Due to weather conditions the flight was delayed but the pilots did a good job. We had a very smooth landing. Our return flight was cancelled at 11:30 pm the night before, but I got on the phone quickly and rebooked for three of us. We got a 7:30 am flight which meant we had to readjust our DC schedule and get up quite early to make it to the airport in time. Which is not a favorable thing with seniors. The actual flight home was also nice and smooth.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (37,998)

Reviewed January 15, 2018

The baggage check in experience was a nightmare. It took me a full hour to check one bag. The automated check in kiosks were set in a circular pattern and the crowd just pushed in from all sides--total chaos! Then on the flight I was seated in row 18 and by the time the service cart got to my row they were out of all food options except cold snacks. I was glad I had taken an extra minute to buy a pre-made sandwich on my way to the gate.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Te food in business's class on this flight is really bad. There is no first class.....only coach and business so the food should be good in business.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

American Airlines never fails to disappoint. Most of their fleet has no in-flight entertainment or usb chargers for electronic devices. They've made huge profits but fail to update their fleet after years of promising they would. The government (taxpayers) has bailed them out time and time again to no avail. If they weren't the major carrier in my area, I would never fly them. American Airlines executives should try flying Air Canada, Lufthansa, Emirates or Qatar Airways to get a better picture of how the rest of the world treats valued customers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Inflight service was average, but it’s unfair to compare AA with other Asian airlines! Overall was not bad !

;