“Dublin to Philadelphia”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good flight, staff were very nice and helpful. food was pretty good considering food on flightgs usually isnt up to much. Good selection of films to watch. Captain gave a good overview of the flight route and it could be monitored from the personal screens too. Have flew with AA a few times now and always good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (30,298)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The AA Coach class experience on AA 119 was outstanding. Row 17 legroom is better than Business legroom. Complimentary lunch was very tasty. The cabin interior is updated and clean. Seats are comfortable and electronics are superior. I wish all AA domestic flights were this nice. Thanks AA for a great flight!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I arrived early enough at DFW airport to be able to relax and charge my phone. Although I am TSA PRE, that did not matter for this trip overseas to Jordan. I had to go through the long line for security checking and that is when I was stopped. They found an illegal substance on my laptop. After two pat downs it turned out to be pesticide residue from the yard treatment the day before that had got on my shoes and transferred to my hands to the laptop when I packed it. Finally I was allowed to go to the gate and relax so I charged my phone while using my tablet. They finally called for boarding and I proceeded through the gate, but my blue tooth warned me that my phone was disconnected. I had left it in the lounge and they would not let me go back to get it. Fortunately one of the attendants fetched them for me.
A layover in Chicago was expected, but it was not long. I went to the terminal where I boarded flight 234 Royal Jordanian airline. That’s when I found I had a middle seat in the middle of the plane between two guys one of whom had nervous leg syndrome. Sleep was near impossible on this 11 hour flight. When I finally arrived in Amman Jordan I was met by our tour representative who walked me through the security checks and then we went to get my luggage. Guess what? American Airlines never put my luggage on the Jordanian plane. They left it in Chicago. I ended up having to pay someone to get it two days later and that person never got me a receipt to prove I had it picked and driven to me.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was a regular flight without issues. The plane did not have screens however the in-flight entertainment accessible via AA mobile application.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This flight is always late. If it wasn't one of the few non-stop flights, I would not take it. The aircraft- A319 - is fine and crews tend to be good, today too.
But how can they not sort out an available gate when the delayed flight arrives. It's over 2 houraa after take off, so you know when it will show up. Not fair to passengers or crew.