“Timely”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Very nice flight, spacious leg room. Fight attendants very helpful with luggage for those that don't want to pay or checked baggage. Even tho most should be measured! You don't get overhead for suitcase, then a backpack plus a shopping bag. really how ignorant of some. But pleasant Flight I always check my bags!!

Write a ReviewReviews (45,297)

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

They called for passengers to check luggage for free at the gate, so I did. Bad mistake! I was flying in to AA’s hub at DFW to transfer to my preferred Alaska Airlines flight to PDX. When my luggage failed to arrive at PDX, I learned that it is common practice at DFW for American to put luggage on their own flights and not transfer to other airlines. My luggage was delivered to my hotel sometime during the night.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
Reviewed January 22, 2018

This was part of an itinerary MAN/ORD/LAX/HNL/LAX/LHR/MAN and was a disaster from start to finish. 1st leg MAN/ORD was cancelled so we were transferred to a Virgin flight going via JFK and this was the only flight which was a pleasant experience. No access to premium lounge on LAX/HNL even on 1st class ticket, no food choice - run out!!, rood check-in staff, no knowledge of premium lounge access, incorrect info given on baggage collection even though checked through to MAN. Poor seating in 1st class internal flights. Inedible food on HNL/LAX. Too many problems to mention all. won't be using again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed January 22, 2018

We make this flight often and it nearly always arrives a few minutes early. The plane is small but comfortable.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Our family flew to Sacramento CA, rented a car and drove North to the Red Woods. We have an adult son who is in a wheelchair, so boarding and dis-embarking aircraft are always a big deal. The staff in Dallas, Sacramento and subsequently San Diego were amazing and extremely helpful. They made our airline experience much easier with their positive attitudes and willingness to assist where they could. We always fly American when we can