“Very bad , I hated it”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed February 24, 2018

I was traveling from Philadelphia to Tampa 4 days. My flight was 10:45 and I had my boarding bass on my Mobile, and everything was ready to ride. I arrived at 9:45, and I was trying to check in on bag, I was told that I am late and I much check the bag at least one hour before my trip. They took my seats! I asked to check my bag in the next trip and I will go to ride the plan since I have my boarding pass, I was told they can't load the bad without me!. They have big sing to check in 45 minutes before trip! I lost my vacation and a lot of money !! NEVER AGAIN WITH THIS AIRLINES

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank fadycpa
Write a ReviewReviews (46,826)

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We were pulled off our departure plane because snowy weather shut down the airport. Our 22-hour ordeal included standing in a 4-hour line for the same departure flight, being bumped from standby status to a 5-hour layover before getting booked on a connecting flight, and waiting nearly 2 hours on the connecting flight plane with computer problems before we were finally settled into our destination hotel room. We are still wondering how our purchase of priority boarding/verification helped us, if at all. Things were better on our return flights, but we had a 4-hour layover in Charlotte.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Sherman P
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Ok they may be great to other destinations. This airline is unbelievable, they nickel and dime you to death! Horrible staff it seems senior staff vies for this flight, very rude. Seats recline 2 inches at best. The plane! I ran the call numbers it's a Boeing 757 over 20 years old!!!!
Really, no wifi a small center isle monitor for movies and a sound system well over 20 years old!
I look at all the other major and minor airlines.... newer Airbus and Boeing 737 and 767. 7 hours of flight of hell to get to paradise, fitting ? Not when you are paying for it!
So when planning learn from us, RUN, Don't walk away from this flight!
Much better alternatives than this rinkadink airline!!
Hawaii is so beautiful don't let them leave a bitter taste.

2  Thank ModBiztraveler
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

This was a quick trip to Charlotte. Plane left on time, flight attendants were friendly and efficient and we go to Charlotte early. Overall, no complaints ... just the way you would want it.

1  Thank Barb E
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I got charged for all my bags on an international flight which was not expected, no inflight entertainment...tight seats, not enough overhead storage for carry on bags...and flight upon return was an hour late...enough said.....

2  Thank WIlliam E