“American Airline sucks”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

American Airline sucks . My flight got delayed by 1hr 45min . But the agent at the gate doesn’t even ready to response if the flight was on time or delayed. Response was harsh. And it is not the first time AA respond like this. My suggestion would even the worst case situation do not travel in it. They will either cancel the flight or delay it. So you will not reach in time . And the new ticket for cancelled flight will be 14hrs or 24 hrs travel time. And you can’t reach customer care for 60 min if the flight is cancelled. And finally it is not just the review for agent at gate . It is and for the air hostess as well. Waste of time, money and effort. I would rather give a negative rating rather than 1.

2  Thank logesh j
Write a ReviewReviews (47,831)

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

American Airlines is LITERALLY THE WORST airline I've ever flown. My 5:00 a.m. flight to Charlotte was delayed a little over an hour, because the AC was broken, after we were told it would take 10-15 min to fix. We then missed our connecting flight from Charlotte to New Orleans and the next one was almost FOUR HOURS later. We had paid extra to have seats next to each other and in preferred seating and when we got off the plane and had to get new boarding passes we were basically told too bad nothing they can do about it. When we arrived to New Orleans EVERYTHING in my bag was damp and all my clothes had to be put in the dryer.... But i had NOTHING in my bag that could've leaked. On the way back, we had a layover in Chicago of an hour until our connecting flight to Newark. 40 minutes before our flight we found out we're delayed an hour. Im sure 500 other things will go wrong before we evenget back to Jersey. First and LAST time i ever fly American Airlines. Literally the worst flying experience of my life, and I once flew Spirit which is basically a clown car so that says a lot. Get it together AA, you suck.

3  Thank kkendrickcvr
Reviewed June 1, 2018

I made extra for n upgrade for more space due to the length of the flight what a rip off. The "hot" meal was warm at best and tasteless. I ate the packaged cheese and crackers!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We are not happy with American Airlines. Our flight from Memphis to Miami accepted both luggage bags under seat for class 9. Flying from Memphis to Miami staff said both luggage would need to be checked into baggage claims. When asking what the difference was she could not amswer the question. It is always just doing my job. Asking for imformatiom at another ticket counter and staff on cell phone while working. It is Miami or Americam Airlines? Will not come back to Miami for a cruise. Most of our friends drive to New Orleans. It would be better thAn not having consistent rules and not having to deal with personnel with unprofessional customer service skills

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Actually our flight was fine, but the time spent waiting for our luggage was ridiculous. We landed, walked to the baggage claim, and started waiting. Other flights bags arrived and left, and still we waited. After about 45 minutes, we asked about them and the American employee knew nothing. They finally arrived after an hour of waiting. I really don't find that acceptable service. Our ride circled the airport as slowly as possible, 8 times. I wrote to American and promptly received a nice "I'm sorry" letter but there was no offer of compensation. Alaska has your bags to you in 20 minutes or less, or compensation is automatically received. We fly Alaska often, and only flew American to use up miles. Just unfortunate.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)