“usually fly quick business trips”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I fly from DFW to Midland and back once a month. I probably have an issue half the time with delays, but usually its based off of weather issues. Not really Americans fault. They get me there fast. Plane is smaller but I like it that way. Less people. everyone is always friendly. If there is a better seat and I ask for it, they usually give it to me. I like this flight better than the southwest option.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank rericksen
Write a ReviewReviews (48,765)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I will never fly with American Airlines again just from this one experience. Rude desk agents in Texas, delays at every single stop (almost didn't let a group of about 14 of us board from the previously delayed flight even though we were there 10 minutes prior after hauling tail from another terminal), little room for you or your luggage (lotsss of people had to check in larger carry-ons), no headphones for their entertainment, poor complimentary service options, no free wi-fi, damaged luggage. All around poor travel experience. Not worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the few flights where we took off on time. We were on a new plane and it was very clean and love that you can watch a movie on a screen in front of you. The seats are very close together which made the plus size woman next to me pretty uncomfortable

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a trip with no delays and no mishaps with luggage. I just don't like the space you have for the price you pay for tickets. All airlines are just about the same. We did have a nice flight and no problems, which makes me grateful.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First of all allow me to start by saying this was one of my WORST flights ever and I will NEVER fly AA again! We were set to land in Chicago at 9:30...after boarding the plane and sitting there for an hour.. we were told the plane needed fuel, (I never knew they were allowed to fuel with passengers on board) anyway, after sitting there an hour “fueling the plane” we sat there for probably almost another hour when we were told that we would have to all get off of the plane due to some type of issue..at the time we were at d10 and was told to walk down to d3 where we could just get on the plane waiting for us, well that was another lie! We had to wait and then go through the boarding process all over again! Once on that plane, once again we’re sitting and sitting and then was told that the person that was supposed to bring the paperwork for clearance went home! Ooook! Throughout this entire ordeal and lies we did not receive one apology from the pilot. Just when we thought things could not get any worst, the flight attendant starts to pass out snacks.. (I’m not one to pull the race card, but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..then it’s a duck) so I notice flight attendant #4, pale skinned older lady with red hair, passing all of the Caucasian passengers 2 snacks and when she got to the black passengers she was offering them pretzels only...hmmmm.. ok, so mind you I had been on this plane for 2 hours ands was parched so I asked my husband to ask her for some water... when he asked her she looked at him and said WHAT!?!! as if he has asked her for crack! .. so again my husband said, may I have water for my wife , she then have him a DIRTY look and walked off with an attitude as if we were unconvincing her to do HER JOB! When she came from in the back with the water I inform her thank you , however I no longer wanted it (with that attitude she could have gotten it from out of the toilet) she then looks at my husband and rudely said, WHY WOULD YOU ASK FOR WATER AND NOW YOU DONT WANT IT! so I said my husband asked for me & I do not want it! She then walked by us several times rolling her eyes giving me dirty looks! You would think they would have been extra accommodating considering we should have gotten back home at 9:30pm and didn’t get there until 1am.. !!!! No apologies only HORRIBLE customer service from a racist! Flight AA 196 8:00 board in case AA wants to make this right and hold that flight attendant accountable! NEVER AGAIN!