“Friendly service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew back to Charlotte on February 5th after a long flight from Sydney. This time AA flight was very welcoming. The bathrooms were clean, the cabin attendants served drinks and snacks three times during the long direct flight and were super professional.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (54,155)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Flew First Class on 4 flights, flying from Indianapolis to Maui. Connected in DFW on the way and LAX returning. “First Class” on American means different things, spanning from “definitely worth it” to “never again.”

On the way from Indianapolis to Dallas, not worth it. Not surprised...short flight...I get it. Dallas to Maui, exactly what First Class should be. We had our own cubicle, lay flat seats, and on-demand entertainment. Well worth it.

Returning, Maui to LAX was underwhelming. We had our screens, which is great, and plenty of leg room if you are below 5’ tall. Finally, from LAX to Indianapolis, I cannot distinguish between First Class and the worst seat on the plane. Incredibly disappointed.

Overall, I would characterize American Airlines as inconsistent. Their good is really good. Their bad is really bad.

Will search a different airline for return trip.

1  Thank MauiFan7720
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew from HK to NY and our overall experience was very positive. Travelled with our young 3 kids and unfortunately our travel agent had reserved the seating with 2 of us booked in different rows. The staff were brilliant and discussed with other passengers to ensure that we were all sitting together. Crew was very professional and helpful, entertainment was good, the only area for improvement was the food which was just average.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my first flight. My entire life I had been scared of flying and I had no reason to be. American Airlines was wonderful.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service. Arrived early, both going and returning home. Staff was very friendly. Smooth ride! Upgraded to first class on initial leg home. Well worth it.

Date of travel: January 2019