“Uneventful -- as it should be”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed March 18, 2020

This was an uneventful flight from Phoenix to Milwaukee. That is as it should be. No issues. The usual tiny bag of pretzels and soft drinks but we didn't take the trip for the cuisine.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (71,906)

Reviewed March 18, 2020

I have flown American Airlines many times with excellent service. This flight was the worst, as far as customer service, I have ever experienced. The flight attendant was rude and short. While serving beverages, she would not serve anything with sugar. I had asked for a juice, Dr. Pepper and she finally gave me an unsweet iced tea. I contacted American Airlines to update them about my service on this long flight. All I got was "ok".

Date of travel: February 2020
Reviewed March 18, 2020

Everything went smooth everyone took precautions it would of been nice that all airlines give necessary supplies to wipe down area but that wasn't the case. other then that the flight was fine and i got home safe .

Reviewed March 18, 2020

The flight is easy and most of the airline staff are super friendly, but occasionally you run into someone having a bad day.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed March 18, 2020

Just had the worst ever flight with AA, poor service (drink thrown over me three times). Revolting food, no effort made on the breakfast serving with only a yoghurt on offer. Staff have no customer care, I swear they aim the trolley at you if you’re in an isle seat!
Will not be flying AA again if it’s coming out of my pocket.

Date of travel: March 2020
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.